SignalPath has developed a groundbreaking platform, built by researchers for researchers, which vastly improves the ease and efficiency of clinical trial execution.
SignalPath's platform is designed to streamline the operational workflow of patient and protocol management for clinical research sites in order to optimize outcomes. The purpose-built platform is designed to be used at the point of care, enabling clinical research teams to focus on their patients while achieving their research goals. Connectivity across broad research networks allow SignalPath to leverage analytics, insights and tooling to then reimagine the execution of clinical trials for sponsors and partners.
The Senior Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is responsible for the implementation, project management, and success of assigned clients at SignalPath. The successful CEM analyzes the needs of the client, establishes and cultivates strong partnerships, manages multiple projects, delivers on deadlines and collaborates with multiple teams. As a member of the client engagement team, this team member will partner closely with the VP of Client Engagement, the learning experience team, support team, digitization team, and product team to plan, manage, and execute on the clients’ needs and expectations.
The right individual will be responsible for:
- Project management for multiple clients during onboarding, implementation, integrations, and training.
- Ownership of the software onboarding, implementation, training process for our clients in clinical research related organizations.
- Implementing, managing, and partnering with clients to ensure our SaaS platform is optimally configured, meeting their needs, and integrated into their daily workflow.
- Creating raving fans by maximizing value for our clients and engaging them as partners.
- Track and communicate client status, project status, plans, issues, timelines, and action plans.
- Partnering with internal product owners and support team as an advocate for client needs and to provide insights into client workflows.
- Follow all compliance and security procedures in order to maintain the security and confidentiality of all protected health information
- Participate in and encourage a collegial, helpful, results-driven working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Clinical trial experience and knowledge of trial process required (research site or contract research organization experience preferred).
- Familiarity and experience interpreting a research protocol.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, preferably with software technology implementations.
- Must be process driven, possess strong communication skills, careful attention to detail, and have a solid understanding of client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and comfort working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Familiarity with Google G suite, clinical research technologies and/or salesforce (or equivalent software) a plus.
- “Can Do” attitude with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Remote location possible; travel to corporate office required monthly and client travel as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Competitive health, dental, life and disability insurance plans
- Company 401k match
- 20 days of vacation, plus 10 holidays
- Flexible work schedule