EXANTE is an international investment company headquartered in London, United Kingdom, and growing presence in Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The company provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages, and investment funds.
Our in-house R&D center focuses on product development The platform works on every device: trade on the web, from a desktop application on Windows, macOS, or Linux, or right from your iOS or Android smartphone. You can find more on our website: https://exante.eu/ru/technology/
EXANTE employs over 400 talents across the globe blending trading and technology skill sets. A dynamic fast-growing FinTech company, EXANTE creates a comprehensive environment for professional growth and development.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Database (PostgreSQL) Administrator.
- Analysis of load and optimization of PostgreSQL databases
- Ensuring databases availability, incident resolution
- Database security management
- Backup management
- Monitoring and audit of databases
- Resilience and disaster recovery
- Supporting and consulting developers
- Joint effort with developers for code optimization
- Be the part of infrastructure team of 9 professionals
- Great knowledge of PosgreSQL
- Great knowledge of Unix operating system
- Experience with monitoring systems (zabbix, grafana)
- Building of distributed databases with high-availability
- Software development skills is a plus
- Infrastructure tasks automation experience is a plus
- Experience in database performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience in database security hardening
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Good communication skills, ability and willingness to provide service of high quality
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company with multiple offices
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extra medical insurance
- Co-financed professional education
- Free lunch and snacks in the office
- Flexible working hours and even location