Looking for a curious, methodical and ambitious engineer to join our product team of 6.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. Our main customers are DTC brands using Shopify Plus to power their ecommerce. These merchants rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and your code will help ensure hundreds of millions of customer engagement events are delivered to their chosen marketing platforms.
We are scaling fast and we need someone to deliver fast, robust software now, and continue to improve the code quality as we hire more developers.
- Building new UI components using either React or Vue
- Migrating current templates from Meteor / Blaze
- Adapting and simplifying the business logic as requirements change
- Maintaining our atomic design system
- Learning best practice in designing, testing and deploying code
- Using Kanban and test-driven development to maintain deployment speed
- Experience in developing web apps, or template-driven website pages
- Bonus points for experience with Meteor
The job is fully remote but we would expect you to travel to London for product planning meetings once a month and somewhere in Europe twice a year for offsites and design sprints (covered by travel expenses).
You can pick the computer equipment you need for the job, and have some flexibility over your hours.
Help us change the analytics industry!There has never been a better time to join Littledata. Join our global team and work at the intersection of data science and human potential.Worldwide ecommerce is growing faster than the speed of a Buy Now button, and we’re h...