Mailgun is seeking a senior software developer to join our frontend development team. The team's mission is to present Mailgun's portfolio features in such a way that is easily digestible and delivers outstanding customer experiences. As a key member of this team, you will help us create and maintain intuitive user interfaces empowering our customers to tackle their problems.
- Deliver cutting edge features to improve the capabilities of the Mailgun, Mailjet and Pathwire brands.
- Clearly define customer facing features sets and requirements.
- Build engaging and performant front end solutions
- Maintain and scale existing systems infrastructure.
- Participation in the on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Highly skilled building reusable and scalable components
- React and Redux development experience
- Skilled building microservices using Node.js
- Experience consuming RESTful services.
- Deep knowledge using CSS design patterns and their use in JS
- Hands on experience testing using: Cypress, JEST, Mocha, or Enzyme
- Hands on build pipeline experience using: WebPack5, Gulp or Grunt
- Proficient in solution instrumentation and monitoring techniques
- Experience working with Python and/or Go
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or Cassandra
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Bonus points for visualization lib experience (D3, chartJS, rechart)
- Experience with email marketing and content creation
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.