Mailgun is looking for a Senior Frontend Software Developer to join our Deliverability Suite team. This team is responsible for building and operating a set of products such as Email Validation, Inbox Placement, IP Health and Reputation Monitoring. As the senior frontend engineer you'll work with our UX design team and be responsible for crafting beautiful UIs. If this sounds like fun, let’s talk.
Our Engineering Team
- We adapt quickly and don’t believe in having unnecessary silos and red tape that keep teams from shipping software! As a developer on the team, you will build phenomenal software, and ensuring it is operating accurately once it’s been deployed.
- We have a passion for solving hard problems! Our services process billions of messages each month and have to not only scale, but be highly reliable.
- We believe in contributing back to the community. Many of the tools and libraries we’ve developed are open source (https://github.com/mailgun)
- Participating in the planning sessions to define the product roadmap
- Working with the frontend team to contribute to the design components
- Crafting functional UIs based on mockups created by the UX team
- Reducing technical debt by writing clean and simple code
- Advocating for developer and customer experience
- Coaching and mentoring junior teammates
- 3+ years practical software development experience in building user interfaces
- Strong experience with React, Redux
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful API services.
- Experience delivering solutions through a CI/CD pipeline
- Bonus points for experience developing backend systems
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.