PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market. We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
As a Senior FullStack Engineer, your mission at PriceHubble is to develop the next-generation products that change how users interact with the real estate world. We're looking for engineers who love to work on up-to-date technology stack (Angular, Python, Datadog, Airflow, Kubernetes) running in Google Cloud, and that can bring competencies in designing, developing and running scalable web applications. You will focus a lot on data, usability, and on customer satisfaction. You will work in an agile team, following the Scrum process and you will collaborate with several other teams: Data Teams, SRE, Other Application Teams, Architecture. You will be responsible for designing and implementing components, understanding the tradeoffs of different designs, taking care about aspects such as performances, scalability, monitoring, deployment, error management and testing.
Your daily bread:
- You work collaboratively with the rest of the team to develop outstanding products.
- You develop great code with the latest web development standards and technologies, designing, developing, reviewing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software efficiently.
- You mentor more junior developers.
- You contribute to increase the scalability, performance, stability and security of our solutions
- You contribute your ideas to our product development and system architecture
- You manage tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables in accordance with the whole agile team with your passion to turn the user needs into a powerful digital (web and mobile) solution.
- You solve obstacles with the team, identifying problems or improvement areas, investigating potential causes, and proposing solutions ensuring deadlines are met.
- You ask about your tasks and your needs, and you are not too proud to do menial things at times if they serve the bigger whole. You are able to solve customers' problems as enrichment, not nuisance. If you don't know it, learn it. If it is boring, automate it.
- Strong experience with backend development, API design, scalability and databases is required. Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python and Django is a recognized plus.
- Knowledge of Angular and/or React is a recognized plus.
- Experience with CI/CD is required.
- Experience with Google Cloud or any other Cloud is a plus.
- You can communicate future plans and directions to technical and non-technical people.
- You love to be up to date and take initiative to change legacy processes or technology usage if there is something better out there.
- You are able to produce, version, test, document and review great code.
- You have a startup mindset, taking ownership and getting things done.
- You are comfortable working and communicating in English
Flexible work hours
Remote work (You can work remotely, as a contractor, from home in your Country, or apply for a full-time position as an employee in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg or Vienna (relocation provided). Occasional travels to PriceHubble offices could be required.
Casual dress code