Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Knowledge of Node.js4. Knowledge of Microsoft Teams Toolkit is a big
- Integrating bot with MS Teams
- .Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Good Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- To participate in requirement analysis
- Improve existing software
- Revise, debug, update and refactor the code
- To develop the documentation throughout SDLC
- To provide technical support as an expert
- understand the software lifecycle and determine the changes needed as per feedback and observations of the testing professionals.
- Good knowledge on latest tools and technologies which can enhance the features and performance of the application.
- Develop and maintain scripted and automated tools for management of the Windows physical and virtual environments.
- Design & Implementation of the production rollout plan.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns