About the Role:
The Senior Operations Manager will join our Global Business Solutions team in the Americas, working to help launch company’s products in existing markets and accelerating the world's transition to cryptocurrency and facilitating the growth of Crypto.com. He/ she is a key enabler for the operational success and engage by leading the delivery of global business projects, managing the complete step-by-step lifecycle, be responsible for overseeing the implementation of business, technical and integration activities with objectives that improve the delivery of key outcomes critical to business success.
This role requires the passion to understand complex partnerships, build long-term and collaborative relationships across the organization and negotiate creative solutions to generate significant value for our core products. Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits strong passion for leading and supporting teams and projects, managing delivery timelines and be accountable for product execution in multiple markets.
- Create and be accountable for designing an operational plan and an achievable timeline regarding the delivery of products and solutions into market and develop a schedule for project completion
- Manage and improve relationships with business partners/ vendors (card schemes, issuers, acquirers etc.) to work out the best solution and commercial agreements for crypto.com
- Obtain detailed understanding of product, define the scope of the projects in collaboration with the other stakeholders (Compliance, Risk, Business expansion and Product) and help execute enhancements that aim at improving Crypto.com's market penetration, usage and profitability
- Conduct ongoing oversights with stakeholders that will be affected by the project activities, anticipate possible challenges or problems, evaluate alternatives and find best solution, while constantly report on progress of the project
- Ensure open communication with the project team and Lead cross-regional and cross-functional project teams
- Work with compliance and risk team to ensure products and support legal documents are fully compliant with all local regulatory requirements.
- Conduct business analysis on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial market
- You will ensure the product(s) are aligned to the business objectives and desired customer experience, and contribute to increasing market share, share of wallet, customer retention, and product & customer profitability.
- 7+ years of project management, product, operations, business analysis or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies and/or start-ups/fintechs
- Card or payment experience preferred
- Self-starter, hands on and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a fast- pace environment, setting your own demanding expectations and work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a highly cross -functional, global organization
- Strategic thinker, data driven and analytical in approach to solving problems, thinking at ways to improve productivity, efficiency and business outcomes
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive, fact-based manner
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized and professional manner
- Experience with platforms and collaboration tools - such as slack and ability to quickly learn BI data visualization tools- such as Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Some travelling is expected (domestically and internationally)
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team