More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Partner Sales Manager.
We are looking for high energy, creative, team-oriented Partner Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing alliances organization, to extend our success across the Americas. In this role you will have responsibility and autonomy to create and execute a partner strategy to drive sales, enable partners to implement flawlessly, and work with partners on creative field marketing. You will be working with leaders in digital commerce from leading eCommerce focused Alliance partners such as Accenture, LiveArea, Deloitte, and BORN. In your role, you will be supported by a highly experienced management team and have the resources to invest in your business.
The Partner Sales Manager will:
- Lead the development of the Partner Strategy for the defined partners and territories
- Manage revenue & pipeline targets, marketing campaigns, training and field engagement
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Mirakl and Partners, including joint funnel management
- Enable sales and technical capability within the partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Drive and engage Mirakl Sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organizations – inspire and influence them to partner with Mirakl and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Ensure partners’ use implementation best practices and “team” with Mirakl on delivery
- Work closely with the North American Sales Team to drive a culture of joint interaction between direct sales and the partners
- Travel will be required for the role 25-40% of the time and the Partner Sales Manager will otherwise be working remotely
- A professional with extensive sales and partner experience (minimum 5-8 years) and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- Someone who has worked at an eCommerce software company who has grown SI relationships to drive pipeline & revenue
- An alumnus/a of a Global SI or with prior experience managing a Global SI partnership
- An influential leader with outstanding people skills, including managing internal and external clients
- A digital commerce expert
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer-term strategic goals