About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering analysis to Product owners based on customer behaviour and interaction through qualitative and quantitative analysis on both app and web
- Working with Product teams to deploy tests for actionable insights with robust measurement methodology
- Understanding drivers of overall business performance by monitoring the health of our app and web products and ensuring regular reporting needs are met
- Ensuring accurate and insightful reporting is in place to manage the business, delivering insights to help prioritise opportunities and giving guidance on potential areas of improvement
- Supporting company-wide improvements to timely insight through a stronger platform of data and the development of more sophisticated BI tools and content
- Supporting budgeting and goal setting across key metrics, modelling the business impact of proposed changes
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Strong experience managing experimentation analytics (ABn/multivariate)
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using testing and optimisation tools such as Google Optimize or LaunchDarkly
- Strong experience translating data into real business impact
- Experience working with event level web/app analytics data via any of: Snowplow, GA 360 (via BigQuery), Adobe Analytics, Segment, Mixpanel
- Worked with product and engineering teams on conversion rate optimisation and AB testing.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to tell stories with data
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Volunteer Days. Student Beans believes in the benefit of volunteering and we believe everyone can play a role in the community!
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few!
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice
explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.