As a member of LearnWorlds design team, you’ll join a team of PMs, tech engineers, product designers and get involved in the entire product development process, from ideation to the final polished UI. We’re working on building a scalable, adaptive product and at the same time provide a seamless user experience throughout the different touchpoints of our learning platform. We are a design-heavy platform not only because of the website builder we offer but also because our clients can create their interactive ebooks, assessments and surveys, develop interactive videos and so on. Having said that, we are seeking candidates with creativity, future aesthetics, modern minimalistic views on informational flows and architecture and with focus on delivering business value.
- Own all sides of your designs from concept to launch: storyboards, user flows, mockups, prototypes, and pixel perfect assets
- Gradually and constantly seek to understand our users
- Be part of the evolution of LearnWorlds' visual language and user experience
- Help develop and promote best practices for our design system (work in progress)
- Develop an all-around perception of the product
- Work closely with our PMs and Software Engineers to see design through to implementation
- Balance business goals and user goals
- Research, design for a reason and experiment
- Understand KPIs and uncover insights
- You have 4+ years of Product Design experience with user experience and visual design
- You mostly see yourself as a full stack designer
- Proficiency in relevant creative tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma). Our main design work is done in Figma
- Being able to think in flows and usability patterns and then design them
- Highly detail oriented with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Value collaboration and communication
- You create clarity from ambiguity
- You are an autonomous, self-starter and drive work forward while meeting critical project deadlines
- You are thoughtful about inclusive design and accessibility
- You have experience participating in or facilitating user testing and research
- You understand the impact of design decisions and how to create meaningful product value
- A portfolio of relevant design work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problems.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).