As key members of the product team, the Sr. Product Managers will work tightly with engineering and design to deliver solutions that drive customer value, align with the Intellum platform product vision, and solve the needs of our customers. You will need to work closely with our customers and client success team to understand our various users, their problems, and their business goals. You will also be responsible for the prioritization and successful delivery of the product development projects you oversee. A successful candidate will be able to deliver solutions that provide value-driven client outcomes.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps, then prioritize the product roadmap for the product area you own based on alignment with the platform strategy and input from customers and internal teams.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to aid in discovery, research and decisions.
- Identify customer needs, working with end users to understand their pain points, their business problems and their ideal outcomes.
- Work with client success and sales stakeholders to prioritize projects that drive the highest customer or internal employee impact.
- Partner with the design team to create solutions that are simple, intuitive and part of the platform design aesthetic.
- Consult with engineering leads to identify the best technical implementation.
- Ensure the engineering and design teams are able to work efficiently.
- Manage and deliver the projects that are tied to specific customer needs on time.
- Ensure quality of solutions through UAT, client review, and internal product reviews.
- 5-7 + years of software product management or solutions consulting experience, with a track record of successful product delivery.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Strong technical competence, ability to establish credibility with engineers and technical clients.
- Passionate about bringing solutions to the table, working in small, fast paced teams, has a desire to ship, and is comfortable in a growing, changing environment.
- Able to distill complex and ambiguous client requests, isolating out the root problem.
- Proficient in data analysis with strong SQL skills.
- Strong technical skills, comfortable with a wide range of technologies including APIs, HTML and CSS, Authentication (OAuth, SAML, etc), third party software integrations, scripting, and more.
- Strong client presence and internal communication skills: in person, via email, and on video calls.
- Impeccable organization, highly detail oriented, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects in parallel.
- Insurance (US Based Employees)
- Medical - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Dental - 100% of employee premiums covered
- Vision - 100% of employee premiums covered
- 401(k) with matching
- Education - $3,500 per year in educational funds (“Boost Budget”)
More About Intellum
Intellum is an Atlanta-based SaaS company focused on corporate learning. We are the software engineers, developers and tech industry professionals who are helping our clients become more data savvy, applying machine learning techniques to significantly improve learning personalization, and developing monetization strategies that drive revenue with external audiences. We strive to live up to our company values of Simplicity, Honesty and Innovation every day and have been ranked as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. Our clients include organizations such as Cricket Wireless, Facebook, Google, Habitat for Humanity, and Randstad