The Senior Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for managing projects in accordance with company policies, SOPs, regulatory requirements in addition to financial and contractual obligations.
The Senior Project Manager will plan and pro-actively manage multidisciplinary study teams (including Clinical Monitoring, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate - quality standards.
The Senior Project Manager may assist Project Managers in the identification of critical project task/issues and recommend course of actions to expedite project objectives and function as a project senior-level governance contact for issue escalation matters.
Essential job functions:
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects and identify, analyze and minimize/mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- Communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Manage the project budget, profitability and ensure invoicing is performed on time and in accordance with the scope of work
- Working with the Finance & Accounting team to analyze profitability, revenue, margins and utilization across their projects.
- Manage the resource allocation, on the project, in collaboration with respective line managers
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors
- Manages high-level deliverables across the organization
- Participate in capability presentations/bid defenses, as needed
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- May provides leadership, guidance and support for Business Development opportunities, including participating in business proposal generation and final review process.
- Contribute in review/develop procedures, guidelines, SOPs, metrics as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in life science or RN diploma
- 5 year of relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with early phase Oncology and Hematology studies
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Internal and external negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to 10%
- Private Health Coverage
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Internet costs are supported by TFS
- Flexible working schedule