Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
As a Manual Tester, here’s what you can do at Trantor:
- Experience: 4-10 years
- Excellent QA planning and execution capabilities.
- Experience in API & UI testing
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Creation of test plan, test cases and automated test processes to support overall quality objectives.
- Track/Maintain/Update regression suite to ensure better test coverage & high quality releases
- Identifying the Test Data requirements for execution of Business flows.
Here’s what you will bring:
- Experience in Manual Testing (As per above years)
- Experience in analyzing the requirement and creating High Level Scenarios based on the requirement.
- Excellent in Test Case Designing and its execution covering Functional and Non-Functional requirements.
- Should be strong in Manual/Functional Testing on web and client server applications.
- Experience working in Agile model.
- Good to have experience in issue management tools like Jira and test management tools.
- Good Understanding of Defect Reporting, Smoke and Regression testing.
- Web services and White box testing experience.
- Good hands on QA and QC concepts, STLC, Defect Management life cycle and other QC metrics.
- Should be able to work on multiple assignments and prioritize accordingly.
- Should have basic knowledge on SQL queries.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven expertise in improving testing methodologies through out of the box innovations
- Good documentation & communication skills
- Hands on experience, should able to handle alone with less dependency.