Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
After settling into the team, you’ll be responsible for the following.
- Ensuring the team builds a great React app, evangelizing and advising on its architecture, development, and maintainability.
- Full lifecycle of software development including user-story refinement, design, coding, regression testing, problem investigation, debugging and fixing.
- Working with the PO, Scrum Master, Tech Lead, Test Lead and other engineers in the Scrum, to reliably deliver value in each sprint.
For this position, we need someone who has the following.
- 5-8 years of software development experience
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in building latest UI Technology using React.JS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Must have experience in Web services, Web API, REST services
- Experience with sellers quote configurable products (for eg. Salesforce CPQ, Apttus CPQ etc.) is a plus
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
- Good communications skills (written and verbal) to effectively communicate at different levels of management
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
As a React JS Developer , Here's what you will do:
- Opportunity to work on some of the latest products in product development environment
- Crafting responsive pages using HTML/CSS (SCSS preferred)
- Monitor own solution and optimize the code to deliver high performance and less size of React Components
- Unit Test Creation and leading CSS Frameworks
- Building reusable components and front - end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Working with Senior leadership and stakeholders to present ideas and solutions