Mailgun is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. This role will partner with our Sales and Operational teams to improve our Salesforce implementation to measure and drive key business objectives. As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will scope, plan, and implement new processes and frameworks as an individual contributor with limited assistance from outside consultants.
This position will serve as the foundation of our Salesforce technical team, wearing many hats - from architect, to developer, to project manager. As part of our small but growing Sales Operations team, excellent candidates will demonstrate expertise in scoping, planning, and completing multiple simultaneous projects with stakeholders throughout the business.
Working with a relatively-new Lightening instance, in this role you will:
- Work with Sales and Operations teams to craft pragmatic solutions to difficult business problems.
- Scope and communicate "good, better, best" solutions and recommendations to management.
- Provide ongoing system administration and troubleshooting.
- Manage and audit onboarding/offboarding processes for Salesforce users.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support internal stakeholders
- Build tooling, dashboards, and processes that reinforce good data hygiene and operational excellence.
Good candidates will be technically-capable enough to complete projects independently and experienced enough to build scalable solutions and processes.
- Understanding of Salesforce CPQ configuration and workflows including renewals and product catalogs.
- Excels at project management; able to juggle multiple projects and tasks at once while working against ambitious timelines.
- Understanding of good release management practices.
- An unconditional love of Salespeople, and an understanding of how systems can drive them to be their most effective selves!
- Experience in installing 3rd party SalesForce integrations
- Connecting SalesForce into 3rd part BI and communications platforms
The strongest candidates will have experience doing one or more of the following:
- Working fast-paced SaaS Business with complex product sets.
- Implementing Gainsight CX
- Implementing Conga CLM
- Implementing CPQ Guided Selling
- Implementing Partner-Tracking Solutions
- Building Salesforce team "from scratch"
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.