Utilligent is seeking a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join the dynamic global solution delivery team developing field service centric customer solutions and Utilligent ServicePlus products.
This person will have exceptional communications skills, demonstrate expertise in software engineering concepts and be responsible for full lifecycle engineering using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices. Candidates will be working collaboratively with customer and product teams as well as working from proposal development to deployment and support.
- Participate in customer meetings to determine business, functional and technical requirements and produce application design, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Produce requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement for application design, support, and practice development.
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, pre-sales, estimating, and project planning).
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Full lifecycle best practice engineering, designing, building, delivering, testing, and maintaining solutions using Salesforce and/or other connected technologies.
- Engage and work closely with the key stakeholders.
- Coach and mentor new team members.
- Participate in peer code reviews at various stages in the development process.
- Assist application support.
- Deliver release deployment documentation.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in full lifecycle object-related engineering using Agile methodologies.
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle object-related engineering on Salesforce platform.
- Required - Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator and Platform Developer II.
- Desirable - Application Architect, Field Service Lightning Consultant.
- Position requires weekly travel to a designated client site. All travel expenses are reimbursed.
- We are looking for individuals on a full-time or independent contractor basis within our company. Please indicate on your resume your preferred employment preference (full-time or independent contractor), which will allow us to better consider you for upcoming opportunities. You can find out more about our company at Utilligent.com.