Hostinger is willing to hire and develop the best and brightest talents to ensure it stays way ahead of its competitors in the web hosting game. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for the ones who can skyrocket. If you can help the business stand out through the power of digital content, this one’s for you!
Are you a person that is inspired by the ever changing and never boring SEO world? Have you worked in international environments and are looking for more opportunities? Let’s meet and discuss those opportunities!
We’re looking for an experienced SEO specialist to manage all SEO activities in English speaking countries (such as the USA, the UK and India).
You’ll be responsible for managing technical, on-site and off-site SEO activities to increase rankings on Google for specific brands. Depending on your performance we may offer you to lead a team.
What will you do:
- Perform keywords research for new landing pages and expand existing keywords opportunities;
- Track, analyze and report website’s performance;
- Research and implement new SEO techniques;
- Research and analyze competitors in web hosting market in English speaking countries;
- Implement new off-site SEO strategies;
- Perform technical SEO audits, analyze and solve issues;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
What we expect:
- Proven SEO experience and knowledge of the best practices of international SEO;
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google analytics, Google search console, etc.;
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Experience in SEO projects management and ability to work in dynamic environments;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and the best practices in SEO;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent English language skills (writing, reading, speaking);
- Solid understanding of online customer acquisition;
- Experience in people management is a bonus;
- Knowledge of web hosting market is a bonus;
What we offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities or a modern office (once it’s safe) and flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Ability to take on full ownership of your work and results with no limits to your ideas;
- Ability to take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together;
- Access to anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- Gross salary from 2000 Eur/month and above (depends on your experience;
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!