At LearnWorlds, you'll build a product that inspires millions of learners to become creative, professionals, more happy, more ready for their lives. Our vision is to build the premier platform for retail e-learning (or training merchants).
We’re looking for a strong Senior Product Manager with extensive experience managing software projects. The Product Manager position is considered a central hub within LearnWorlds for critical information about our educational platform, market, competitors, customers and prospects.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle. You will support the company’s strategy by collecting and analyzing data and by communicating the long-term goals to all the relevant participants and stakeholders.
Reporting to the Chief Product Owner, you will be closely collaborating with the UX/UI designers and the software engineers to refine the vision and execute the product roadmap on a day-to-day basis.
We seek for people with a collaborative mindset and excellent interpersonal skills that can drive a cross-functional team to build the best possible learning and administrative experiences for our online schools.
This is a unique opportunity to work in an international, motivating, and challenging environment.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds’ mission to make Online Course building available to everyone and possess strong creative as well as analytical skills.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features
- Maintain and manage the product roadmap
- Align intent and prioritization
- Provide Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and our customers’ behavior
- Research and analyze the market needs
- Lead the ideation, design and launch of user-centric features
- Identify new areas for growth through quantitative search and UX studies
- Determine your teams’ metrics for success.
- Build alignment across teams
- Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Actively contribute in quality assurance process
Experience & Qualifications you'll need to succeed:
- Two or more years experience in a similar role preferably in a SaaS software environment
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more
- Demonstrated success defining and launching pioneer products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude and team player
- A fast-learning who works well both collaboratively and as an individual contributor
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- A fun, energetic, and business casual work environment in either Limassol or Chania, filled with intelligent, creative, and highly skilled co-workers. The position can also be fully remote.
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing SaaS business with a global clientele.
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role within a highly competitive global online market.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential.
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences.
- Company Culture committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. With flexible working hours, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while comfortably balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).