Trantor, Inc., a leading provider of global software services, specializes in Business Intelligence, Software Security, and Web Services solutions. Trantor, Inc. has a proven and demonstrable track record of successful multi shore project delivery since its inception in 2009. Trantor, Inc. is a leading software development company with expertise in both Cloud-based and traditional applications. Trantor understands all aspects and challenges of software development from product and feature definition, though core product development and QA / deployment / ongoing maintenance. We have also developed our own product suite and integrated it to several market applications.Summary:
Plan, implement, oversee and maintain server and network infrastructures and projects. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of all server and storage infrastructure components within the company and driving the standardization of these components across all company offices and data center locations.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Oversee and manage VoIP system.
- Oversee and manage Office 365 environment.
- Oversee and manage backups.
- Maintain IT asset database including hardware and systems software.
- Manage projects related to installs or upgrades of servers, network equipment, telephony equipment, desktop and mobile technologies, etc.
- Diagnose network connectivity issues and coordinate with service providers for resolution of outages.
- Research new releases/technology to support the environment.
- Build & continually improve processes & procedures to meet service delivery requirements & decrease costs.
- Ensure that proper documentation is in place for the IT infrastructure including change control.
- Performs OS and vendor software patching on servers, workstations, and networks
- Enforces IT standards and educates employees about compliance issues.
- Provides Level II technical support to users to resolve problems in conjunction with the IT Help Desk.
- Answers technical queries and assisting users. Acts as an escalation point for our support desk.
- Provide on-call technical support.
- Act as a mentor to train, coach, and guide others, and/or provide project leadership.
- Oversee and manage virtual and cloud infrastructure including; Hyper-V, Azure & AWS.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least six years of experience in IT infrastructure and/or network support.
- Systems Administration certification such as MCSE, MSCA or other equivalent preferred
- Strong Windows Server Administration experience with 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Experience with Office 365 Administration (Exchange Online, OneDrive, Intune, Skype, Teams, SharePoint Online).
- Experience using PowerShell, scripting and automation.
- IP Networking concepts and setup configuration of: Firewalls, VPNs, VLANs, DNS, DHCP
We offer you a chance to join a highly motivated unit in a fast-growing and dynamic company, and challenging tasks and opportunities for your future career. Find out more at www.trantorinc.com Follow Trantor on LinkedIn