Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual ideas and strategies. We are currently looking for an experienced Sr. Systems and Network Administrator to join our IT team. This is a full-time senior role based working remotely from India.
- Administration & Configuration of Windows servers and clients, Network infrastructure, switching, port configuration, VLAN’s, Security, Firewall appliances, Active Directory, Office 365, Dynamics CRM 365, Onboarding / offboarding, Backup and recovery, SharePoint and VOIP
- Deploy, monitor and maintain Microsoft Active Directory and perform domain functions (create/delete users, computers, servers, printers and other shared network resources, etc.)
- Deploy, monitor and maintain LAN/WAN/WLAN devices and links (routers, switches, wireless access points, VPN tunnels, etc.). Report outages and work with providers on restoring connections when necessary.
- Managing and maintaining security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus and intrusion detection systems.
- Managing all network hardware and equipment, including switches, firewall and VPN.
- Performing system backups and recovery.
- Provide internal helpdesk support to all departments within the organization.
- Maintaining the current network and systems infrastructure and policies.
- Provide tier 2/3 support and after-hours (on call) support of critical systems and processes
- Must have at least 7-10 years’ experience as a Systems & Network administrator role
- Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure, Active Directory, File and Print
- SonicWALL and Cisco network security appliances
- Networking TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Network and security monitoring solutions
- Strong understanding and experience of MS Active Directory, Group Policy, Cisco networking technologies, and VPN
- Cloud TechnologiesO365, Azure, Paas, SaaSFile & printer services
- Expert with Windows Azure, Azure AD and ADFS
- CCNP, MCSE Certification is considered an asset