Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team.
The Senior Tableau Developer will be part of our IT Team and will be our data analytics and Tableau subject matter expert. The Tableau Developer must also be able to draw insight from the data and communicate the insights from a business perspective using Tableau dashboards, written reports, and/or live presentations.
**Must have strong SQL & Tableau experience**
- Work with our IT department to manage extensive data on Microsoft SQL Server and analyze that data primarily using Tableau software
- Able to process large datasets using specialized tools like SAS/SQL/R, analyse the data and create interesting insights
- Develop creative dashboards for executives and working level clients using various BI technologies like /Tableau
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Implement numerous capabilities such as data blending, table calculations, advanced calculated fields, advanced statistical analysis, guided analytics, custom geocoding, etc.
- Take the lead on visual design to ensure Tableau best practices are followed and dashboards are informative & visually appealing
- Develop visual Interactive Reports, Publishing Dashboards and KPI Scorecards leading to Analysis using Tableau
- Data extraction from multiple data sources, Data conversion, Data consolidation, manipulation, BI Data Visualization and publish Dashboards and Analyses
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience on Tableau Prep is an asset.
- Strong proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases.
- Detailed, practical knowledge in SQL Programming, creating complex queries, tables, view, and procedures, query optimization and performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of ETL design and development using Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop (certification preferred) and Tableau Server required
- Competitive Pay
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth