We are excited to be expanding our Talent Acquisition team and looking for an experienced, highly motivated Senior Talent Acquisition specialist to share our passion for delivering our customer's clinical trials with care and expertise.
TFS is a Global CRO headquartered in Sweden. We genuinely believe that "Global in mind and local at heart" is the core of our success; we operate in a global environment while retaining an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements in every country where we operate
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for all aspects of the recruitment and search process within a defined geographic region and/ or assigned business areas/ accounts. You will act as a consultative business partner, supporting recruiting/ hiring managers both internally and externally in the management and timely delivery of their hiring needs
- Take overall responsibility and manage all parts of the recruitment process, including compiling job specification/ requirement profile; posting adverts and driving sourcing channels; initial screening and selection of candidates; candidate competency interviews and assessment; candidate recommendation; creating offers, presentation and negotiation.
- Proactively search, identify and engage target candidates for open vacancies using a variety of sourcing channels as required, maintaining accurate candidate and project records in the recruiting database.
- Proactively build and maintain the candidate database with target profiles and ensure a healthy candidate pipeline aligned to business and client need.
- Ensure compliant and timely update, maintenance and use of the recruitment database.
- Proactively manage personal workload and available capacity to ensure on-time project delivery and collaborative support across the talent acquisition team.
- Facilitate the preparedness of TFS colleagues in attending client meetings; collate, prepare and present recruitment information, data and activity summaries; attend client meetings as required.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent and relevant qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant recruiting experience with increasing levels of responsibility. Life Science industry and recruiting experience (in-house or agency) ideal.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience ideal
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); ability to engage and manage key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and understanding of personal impact on business goals.
- Customer and Quality focus.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with complete discretion
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
What can we offer you?
A great place to work where you will get the chance to push your career to the next level, global environment with global opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to be part of a team with highly intelligent, passionate experts from all over the world. TFS is a place for inspiration where we focus on the patients, saving lives and aiming to increase their quality of life by supporting our clients