CASPERLABS, the developer of the Casper Network, provides professional services and support for organizations building on the Casper network. Guided by open source principles, we are committed to supporting the next wave of blockchain adoption among businesses and providing developers with a reliable and secure framework to build private, public and hybrid blockchain applications. Our team possesses deep enterprise technology experience, hailing from organizations including Google, Adobe, AWS, Dropbox and Microsoft.
As a member of the SRE team, you will work with enterprise clients and the custom solutions architect to implement their real world use cases using Casper blockchain technology. You will be the link providing client feedback and feature asks to the core development team.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of blockchain changes from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support blockchain changes before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain blockchain changes once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Experience with monitoring and aggregating systems, such as Prometheus, Graphite, etc, and visualizing systems such as Grafana.
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Travis, Drone, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with version control systems such at Git, Perforce, etc.
- Experience with log aggregator systems such as ELK, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with a cloud based infrastructure platform (i.e. AWS).
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience with containerization helpful, but not necessary
- Fully remote, work from home environment.
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting).
- Employee Stock Option & Token Incentive programs.