Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Experience in Microsoft NET technologies including C#/ASP.NET, MVC, Web API Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience on Sitecore 9 development Azure PaaS, ReactJS
- Familiarity with integration to ERP CRM DAM and other backend systems Familiarity with and ability to utilize Sitecore DLLs within an MVC project to manage data within the Sitecore CMS and multiple back end systems
- Ability to design and implement complex workflows within Sitecore Knowledge in design and development of multi lingual multi region websites Web development
- Design, customize and implement Sitecore solutions to satisfy customer business requirements
- Preferred to be Sitecore Certified.
- Assist with the integration of application components and integrate Sitecore with other systems
- Work with up to date technology concepts like cloud computing and big data
- Programming knowledge of MS SQL Server and MongoDB
- Experience with version control systems GIT
- Experience in creating and consuming web services including REST JSON
- Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and DevOps principles
- Cooperate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business require
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites.
- Develop, code, and review Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Conduct routine maintenance tasks to debug errors and restore functionality of applications.
- Evaluate completed developmental tasks to ensure compliance with specified standards.
- Review requirements and integrate Sitecore CMS with SharePoint and systems.
- Carry out primary troubleshooting activities in production and test environment