We are looking for an exceptional Social Media Manager to lead LearnWorlds’ social media strategy in order to scale our branding, our online reputation, and boost visibility and customer engagement.
You will be responsible for creating original text content, collaborating with the design team for necessary visual content (images, video), schedule and manage posts, as well as respond to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way and in direct cooperation with both Marketing and Customer Support teams. As a Social Media Manager, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. LearnWorlds currently has a strong presence in SaaS-centric Social Media such as Facebook and LinkedIn; we are looking for a professional that will optimize our performance in the existing and orchestrate our expansion in additional channels always in line with the company’s mission and branding.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence in a creative manner with minimum supervision while ensuring maximum user engagement.
- Design, implement and manage a social media strategy for LearnWorlds that aligns with the established business goals.
- Perform research on current industry (eLearning and Online Courses) trends and audience preferences.
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Work with copywriters to generate, edit, publish and share engaging and informative content daily (original text, photos, videos, infographics, etc.).
- Create and implement actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Discover and engage in existing communities in the creator and passion economy space in order to increase our brand awareness. Examples include Reddit communities, Clubhouse clubs, various workshop-, and event-based communities, and more.
- Leverage our executive team and other influential persons within the company to promote LearnWorlds in interesting ways on social media.
- Establish the in-market influencer strategy based on knowledge of market, pre-established influencer relationships and understanding of which influencers are right for the brand. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Set specific objectives, monitor social media KPIs and report on campaign efficiency.
- Monitor user engagement and web traffic metrics and suggest content optimization.
- Advise on and operate the necessary tools to effectively run the social media accounts.
- Collaborate with other teams, like Design and Customer Support, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor user reviews as well as brand mentions.
- Moderating and capturing user-generated content within the influencer community and building that content into the local social media strategy when applicable
- Oversee all social media accounts’ design.
- Suggest new features to bring top-funnel traffic, preferably based on expected ROI.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media and relevant applications.
- 2-year proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Outstanding copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deliver creative and visual appealing multimedia content (text, image, and video).
- Native or near-native English literacy.
- Comfortable and excited to be one of the LearnWorlds brand ambassadors (create interviews, host events, lives).
- Hands-on experience in Content Management.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Media or relevant field
- Competitive salary
- Private life and health insurance plan for you and your dependants
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home and not from office in Chania or Limassol
- Work in one of the top five e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat)