We are looking for someone to work closely with the Social Media team on producing fun, viral, unique and engaging videos across all social media channels. We are looking for someone who is ideas-led with experience in visual storytelling and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different channels. The right person needs to ensure that our digital creative product remains leading edge and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
This is a remote contract/part time role and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, buzzing start-up.
Dermatica is a fast growing skincare startup offering personalised skincare to help customers look and feel their best. We're already the leading provider of personalised skincare in the UK and are expanding rapidly in Europe and the US. We are constantly looking for enthusiastic, creative people with a passion for skincare and brimming with ideas to see us through the next evolution of our brand as our service becomes ever more sophisticated.
- Create and edit original videos using creative storytelling and editing to produce the best possible content
- Cut clips from pre-existing linear or digital footage across our network for the purpose of social media distribution and monetisation
- Quickly assemble edits and implement notes from the social media manager
- Process, organise, and maintain video file organisation, both in Adobe Premiere and on TikTok
- Create and implement graphics, color grade, sound mix, finalize, export, and upload video content
- Manage multiple projects with constantly shifting deadlines
- Obsess over optimising content for best performance on social platforms - Tik Tok, Instagram, Instagram Story, IGTV, YouTube, Facebook, & Twitter
- Significant experience as a TikTok user
- Deep knowledge of what does well on each platform and what doesn't
- History of creating content that performed well and drove attention whether for yourself or a partner
- A can-do, positive attitude and excellent organisational skills
- 2-3 years of video editing experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell a visual story that resonates with the target audience and works for each platform.
- Highly proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Lightroom).
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with strong organisational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral, in order to liaise with other members of the business.
- Motion and Illustration experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Understanding of creative processes