Hezardastan is the startup accelerator branch of the Hezardastan Group, concentrated on developing businesses with brilliant opportunities. You are joining a team of talented and agile engineers with a high level of technical knowledge and passion for learning and on-time delivery of high-quality codes that affect millions of end-users.
- Delivering high-quality and clean codes.
- Participating in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration planning, code reviews, retrospective, writing test-cases, etc.
- Working closely with the product manager and other technical teams as internal clients.
- Continuously designing, developing, and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability.
- Holding BS in CE, CS, Math, or having related equivalent experience.
- Being either fluent in Python or in other languages like Java or C++ or eager to learn Python and related frameworks quickly.
- Having good knowledge of web development techniques and have experience in using Django or other web frameworks.
- Having good knowledge of object-oriented and modular design and software architecture.
- Having experience with Linux/Unix systems.
- Having experience using Git as a revision control system.
- Being good at communicating with other team members.
- Being passionate about what you do.
- Having experience in Front-End or Back-End development is a plus.
- Being able to work remotely with teammates.
- Stock options for all employees
- Talented colleagues and interesting work environment
- Supplementary health insurance
- Generous loans to employees
- Various on-site entertainments