Our client is a major player in the Point of Sale (POS) domain in the US market (the customers are 11 of the top 25 US-based fast food chains such as Taco Bell and Whataburger).
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on the quick-service restaurant industry in the USA and has actively conquered the European market (Spain and Great Britain in particular).
You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in the industry.
The Data Management service is used to store data and manage settings of various products within the Product Suite. Access to the Data Management service can be managed using the Onboarding Portal service. Once granted permission to access Data Management, users have to login to the Onboarding service and select a company with at least one site to be able to add/edit products, menus, modifiers, bundles, variations, tax rates etc.
The application suite includes:
- Data Management UI and API
- Data Management Worker
- Data Management Notification service
- Integration and constant interaction with all existing components of the POS system
- Works not only with APIs, but also with the UI
- Modern technical stack (Angular 9, Node.js, NgRx, etc.)
- The CI / CD process is configured (full integration of BitBucket, Jira, and Jenkins)
- Wide test coverage -. 85% of the back-end is covered by unit tests;. UI is covered by unit tests at about 50-60%
- 100% of the development of the entire product (all of the services on the DM project) is on our side
- We use AWS (ECS, Lambda, SQS,SNS, Kinesis, MongoDB, Redis, Nginx). Everything is containerized (Docker)
- The whole team participates in the code review and, cross-review processes with the support of AQA team, which covers UI by component integration tests.
As part of the team, you will:
- Be the part of the team designing and implementing solutions (Performance Improvements, MongoDB optimization implementation, Business Logic optimization)
- Work in cross-cultural surroundings, having the ability to gain knowledge from colleagues worldwide, and by daily integration with the stakeholders on the project
- Get fast feedback on implemented solutions from the live sites that are using the product you have developed; work closely in a group inside the team (the group is responsible for a specific area of the project)
- Communicate daily DM consumers for data integrity (Online Ordering services, POS system, onboarding of Enterprise clients)
- Work closely with developers and quality assurance engineers, business analysts, and the product management group for proactively obtaining and clarifying requirements as necessary.
- 3+ years' overall experience with JS
- 1 years' experience with Node.js
- 2+ years' overall experience with Angular
- MongoDB hands-on experience
- Experience with REST API
- At least intermediate English
- 18-20 paid time off days per year
- 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
- Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
- Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
- Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev.Pro Hangouts
- Relocation package
- Visa support