This role will help scale the low-touch, high-velocity business for UserZoom GO, the entry-point platform for customers who want to do user research to improve digital experiences. In this role you will distill core differentiators for new and existing customers through compelling storytelling and education. You will partner cross-functionally to develop valuable customer journeys and identify improvements to optimize it. You’ll help drive new experiences that provide the right content and context for decision makers, as well as optimize existing experiences using insights and research.
- Help drive the execution of product positioning, messaging and customer acquisition.
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert to help shape demand generation and lifecycle marketing strategy
- Partner closely with our marketing, success, and product partners to set a vision and define a low-touch GTM strategy for driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Drive self-serve enablement materials and experiences that help customers succeed.
- Create compelling stories featuring customers and partners to highlight top use cases and help prospective customers understand how they can use our platform
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience working in product marketing, growth marketing, growth product management, ideally in a self-serve b2b SaaS business.
- You are data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market.
- You are customer-oriented. You ground what you do in first-hand customer understanding. You do research, talk to users, and use these insights to advise cross-functional partners and infuse the right content and context in the customer experiences you help drive.
- You're able to build trust with cross-functional teams. You will have mutual dependencies on your fellow marketing teammates, as well as product, sales, and service teams.
- You are organized. You are able to run highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track. You can be trusted to get things done.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator
UserZoom will offer you the following benefits for our US employees:
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
- 1 Birthday day
- 401k, with match
- Stock Options
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability