CASPERLABS, AG, is building the next big thing in blockchain technology, Casper - A blockchain platform for builders, that is purpose-built to scale opportunity for everyone, forever. Casper can accommodate private, public, and hybrid network solutions, ensuring an optimized set of solutions for businesses, institutions, and individual application teams. Casper is powered by the Highway Protocol, a “correct-by-construction” specification that ensures security, functionality, and liveness through PoS. Casper is currently in its final incentivized testnet phase and will launch mainnet in March 2021.
CasperLabs is building a Professional Services team to facilitate the adoption of Casper blockchain within enterprises by building real-world applications for them. This team is responsible for working with CasperLabs many enterprise clients to solve their real-world business challenges by designing and implementing solutions leveraging Casper blockchain technology and integrating with other enterprise applications to provide a comprehensive solution.
We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join us. In this position, you will assist in the growth of the adoption of Casper's leading blockchain technology across Enterprise Partnerships, DeFi, Capital Markets, and Exchanges by designing unique solutions. You will work directly with global enterprises, partners, and exchanges on projects looking to adopt, partner with, or build on the Casper Network; integrating it with different technologies and other enterprise applications.
- You will architect innovative and viable enterprise Blockchain solutions leveraging Casper technology (private, public, or hybrid) and integrating it with different technologies and other enterprise applications.
- You will be the technical expert, with the ability to help clients to transform business processes by leveraging Casper’s blockchain technology in a pragmatic fashion.
- You will be the technical representative and work with the business development team during the sales process to understand the client’s business challenges.
- You will be responsible for gathering client requirements, explaining foreseen technical solutions in the proposal, and estimated associated costs & planning.
- You will be in charge of the architecture design, and lead the development team to develop, test and handover the solution. You will update the stakeholders on the status of the implementation and impact on cost and budget.
- You will be able to integrate crypto-economic game theory into system design in such a way so as to roll-out sustainable token-economic models.
- You will leverage the experience of designing solutions for enterprises to drive product roadmap and features to deepen & augment our core Blockchain product & eco-system. This will also require you to keep abreast of the latest in Blockchain technology and collaborate with our worldwide Blockchain team.
- You will assist in the management of the Pro-Services team by helping to formulate strategic objectives, release forecasting, recruitment, and improving engineering practices.
- You will be invited to write occasional CasperLabs blog articles and to provide input into community outreach programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases & understanding of coding languages.
- A track record of complex distributed systems design/implementation;
- Great communication skills with strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to resolve technical problems as they arise by providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Ability to understand the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Prior project management experience is a plus.
- Fully remote, work from home environment.
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting).
- Employee Stock Option & Token Incentive programs.