Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and Release Management. Support existing infrastructure and applications stack and automate the process to improve the overall efficiency.
- Improve operational performance on existing platform- upstream and downstream applications and provide end to end hardware management and distributed systems support.
- Monitor and diagnose the system's health and fix the issues and make sure operations are running without any problems/issues to support the development and deliverables of the applications.
- Partner with development and other project teams to improve the systems process and provide the necessary support in day to day operations.
- Perform the regular maintenance task and monitor the automated systems and reporting system's health.
- Provide required On-Call support and deliver the assigned task on time.
- Development and implement standardized, automated operational, and quality control processes to provide accurate data and timely reporting to meet SLA s.
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting issues on time.
- The ideal candidate should be experienced in design, implement entire software stacks that include application and system layers.
- Experience in providing the necessary support and maintaining the 24x7 production support environment across multiple data centers and software/hardware infrastructure.
- Perform periodical health checks and monitoring the management tools for a 24x7 support environment.
- Should be able to work in an efficient operations environment and support on various critical tasks in a large complex distributed system.
Required Skills :-
- Experience in DevOps Engineering
- Experience in Application (Software & Hardware) support and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services/GCP Ecosystem (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Experience with Ansible, Bash/Shell/PowerShell.
- Experience with cloud(AWS/GCP), container security, and PKI would be a plus.
- Jenkins and EKS required.
Preferred Skills :-
- AWS/GCP architect experience or certification(s) & Amazon Web Services / GCP Ecosystem (EC2, RDS, S3, etc.)
- Must Experience Kubernetes, Docker: Really must have a solid understanding of the entire container lifecycle.
- Experience in RHEL6/7 or other CentOS flavored system automation & Bash/Shell/PowerShell.
- Experience with Windows OS flavored system automation
- Should have prior experience working on configuration and maintenance of any systems.
- Should possess very strong communication (Verbal and Written) skills.