More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Business Development Representative.
The Sr. Business Development Representative performs all business development activities within the full lifecycle of the top of the funnel and is responsible for identifying and qualifying leads, capturing and winning new business pursuits, and engaging in initial conversations with prospects to help achieve the annual revenue goals of the Sales Team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish, research, and engage enterprise level prospects within your respective territory (C-level executives at largest companies)
- Set up comprehensive prospecting approaches (1:1 account management, outbound campaigns, etc.) including emails, calls, LinkedIn Messaging, in alignment with daily and weekly activity KPIs
- Creating a pre-determined number of opportunities per quarter (not just meetings, but actually handling meetings and qualifying conversations)
- Actively manage a portfolio of prospects and contacts in Salesforce and set up nurturing activities to generate active engagement with prospects
- Give presentations and lead calls with prospect companies providing them a consultative approach: speaking to their problems and how a marketplace strategy might solve those
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing Team to intensify inbound leads and outbound prospecting efforts
- Manage sales down funnel until passed on to Account Executive
The Sr. Business Development Representative will also engage into marketing field related activities such as:
- Manage a diverse range of corporate & field events with concentration in sponsorships, conferences & closing activities
- Responsible for all event execution logistics – venue selection and negotiation, vendors, internal creative/design teams, deliverables, logistics and operations
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams - Sales, Alliances, Product Marketing & Demand Generation to produce account based marketing programs including but not limited to: direct mail campaigns, collateral, and roadshows
- Design and craft event support campaign materials including: email campaigns, landing pages, social media
- Track and measure event marketing effectiveness and ROI
- 8+ years of business development experience
- Strong background creating content when needed to pursue opportunities
- Demonstrated success pitching to the C-suite within enterprise organizations
- Strong understanding of the tech space
- Open to getting and delivering feedback for consistent improvement
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Tradeshow booth design and execution
- Experience with marketing reporting and ability to show ROI of events
- Bachelor's degree