Mailgun is looking for a Senior Director of Strategic Sales to join our Global Sales team. As a Strategic Sales Director at Mailgun you will be responsible for selling, developing and leading the sales process from start to finish. You will demonstrate a proven track record of selling solutions directly to large enterprises with complex organizations to help new clients adopt Mailgun’s email deliverability solutions. You are a tech-savvy strategic seller who is passionate about working with executive decision-makers at top companies to deliver on their email deliverability goals. Adept at developing and cultivating strong internal relationships.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of new business by owning the sales process - from prospecting through onboarding
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision-makers at premium companies
- Partner with the product team to ensure our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that software engineers’ value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping companies integrate technology that helps them meet their needs
- 7+ years of relevant on-quota B2B SaaS sales experience, at least 2 years of which being enterprise
- Minimum of 2+ years of managing enterprise salespeople
- Proven track record developing sales talent
- Successful history of closing business and over-achieving quotas
- A track record of accurately forecasting sales results
- The ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Mailgun offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Mailgun provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Mailgun offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.