Pathwire is looking for a Senior SEO Manager who will help us define, direct, and lead a comprehensive SEO strategy in four languages. While we've done a lot of work on SEO, we have a long way to go and many improvements to make. You'll be tasked with leading this charge! You will be managing a small but mighty team of SEO professionals and working collaboratively across our global teams including content, product, and web development.
If you're a self-starter with B2B expertise in driving organic growth across localized websites, we want to meet you.
- Execute, manage and scale SEO initiatives for our international web properties
- Partner with the Pathwire content and translation teams to create a best-in-class content marketing program
- Build SEO plans that solve user needs based on search intent data in specific locales
- Produce comprehensive technical SEO audits, specs, and requirements for development, product marketing, and content teams, guiding projects through conclusion
- Identify areas of opportunity through regular reporting, Search Console deep dives, keyword research, and competitive analysis
- Monitor the organic performance of all web properties as well as competitor sites, SERP features and Google algorithm updates
- Lead a team of technical SEOs and motivate them to do their best work
- 7+ years of SEO experience, driving organic traffic growth and conversions for high traffic websites
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years of experience leading SEO for localized international websites
- Hard worker who loves a good challenge and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful problem solver who will probe for the answer but doesn't get paralyzed by analysis
- Proven success working cross-functionally in larger organizations
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate technical SEO concepts into something non-SEOs can understand
- Fluent in at least one of the following: French, Spanish, or German, in addition to English
- Familiarity with Contentful CMS
- HAVE FUN: To encourage extra professional activities, you will have access to a catalog of negotiated offers and will get a refund from Pathwire up to 25€ per month for the activities of your choice, provided that they fit in the 3 following categories: culture /sport /travel.
- HAVE A NICE LUNCH: Pathwire will credit every month an amount on your meal ticket card which can be used in restaurants and to buy food.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY: We offer teleworking opportunities for most of our positions.
- STAND IN SOLIDARITY: You will be able to take up to 8 hours/ 1 day of paid time off per year to participate in the volunteer program of your choice.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MOVE AROUND SERENELY: We provide 100% reimbursement for the Navigo Pass.
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.