Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
- Help to design, build, and maintain our B2B commerce platform that helps retailers and brands alike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next level.
- You're also going to work on other major parts of our growing and blossoming platform, and will be joining an amazing, friendly, and diverse team. Engineers at with us work closely with the product and design team and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the best solutions.
- 8+ years of software development experience which includes 4+ years of experience in developing AWS cloud native and iPhone/Android mobile apps.
- Strong problem solving, analytical reasoning and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching
- Test-driven development experience.
- Experienced building large scale solutions on AWS or GCP Clouds.
- Kubernetes and Docker experience.
- Strong programming skills in Node.js.
- Hands-on experience: Mongo DB, Elastic search, Kafka, Graphql, Zookeeper, Neo4J, SQL, NoSQL, Terraform.
- Hands-on integrating multiple relational databases, indexing and ETL tools.
- API development, integrating Machine learning libraries.
- Release management, Git, Jira and other tools.
- Optimizing code for: Reliability, Performance, Security, Interoperability.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / related Engineering discipline.
- Able to contribute in Dev, Test, Demo and Prod environment setup.
- Actively collaborate with SME’s and team members in solving production issues.
- Integrating app with multiple AI-ML libraries OR IoT Libraries OR API integration with various types of data sources.
- Mobile application release on Apple and Android store.
- Able to perform root cause analysis for defects, identity issues on dev, test, demo and prod environment.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of: Experience of working with React or Typescript.
- Knowledge of: DevOps and MLOps.
- Real-time data or media streaming app.
- Example: Live stock exchange data on mobile.
- Online gaming live data management.
- Netfix live streaming data management, etc.
- Multiple source data integration:
- Example: integrate synchronous and asynchronous live data stream on AWS.
- Cataloguing & indexing GB/TB data on cloud environment.