Streetbees is building the world’s first platform to understand human behavior and decision making. We make human data accessible, anywhere in the world, by connecting brands with real people on the ground to gather real-time in-the-moment insights at scale. We distil this data using machine learning technology to uncover not just what they do, but also why they do it, and what drives them – and predicts what they may do next.
Having recently raised our Series B investment led by Lakestar, Streetbees partners with world leading brands across the CPG, Media and Entertainment, Retail & Insurance sectors and our clients include Unilever, PepsiCo, Sony Pictures, Carlsberg, Santander, Ikea, Vodafone and L’Oreal.
We’re currently looking for hugely ambitious salespeople to join our rapidly growing business as a Strategic Account Director, seeking out and developing account relationships with world leading consumer brands across industries.
Streetbees' Strategic Account Directors combine new business sales experience, senior relationship-building skills and a solutions-based, consultative-selling approach to deliver client-based growth via revolutionary consumer data and insights.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s business, brand, industry, and consumers/customers – as well as understanding the part consumer insights has in bringing their commercial ambitions to life
- Hunt for business development opportunities within our existing clients; the world’s leading consumer businesses
- Work closely with your Sales Development Representatives and Marketing team to source the right contacts, target with effective messaging and align each other’s activities
- Identify, evaluate and manage all aspects of our sales process from identifying prospects through to closing the sales
- Create consultative pitch and presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and the unique solutions provided through the Streetbees community and technology platform
- Present needs-based value add solutions and high-quality responses to RFPs – from contextual understanding through to research approach and pricing
- Take responsibility for positively building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor in the consumer insight space
- Develop short-term and long-term strategies for large client accounts, and deliver on those strategies to build a strong and sustainable project pipeline
- Manage ultimate profit and loss responsibility for your portfolio of client relationships, and forecast accurately
- Build market knowledge and become a visible thought leader within the industry
- Be a major contributor to Streetbees’ new business targets, accurately and effectively managing leads in order to prioritize business opportunities and internal resources
- Collaborate with our tight-knit team of strategists, community managers, technology engineers and product managers to improve and develop ways of working that better serve our clients and ladder up to Streetbees USPs
- Contribute to the retention and motivation of a high-quality Client Growth team
- Senior-level experience in enterprise business development in which you were directly responsible for new business, revenue growth, and building client relationships to create a strong pipeline.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of market research business development experience, winning new logos in the CPG industry
- Proven track record in surpassing $2M+ annual revenue targets on new business and account development
- Extensive experience selling into large enterprise clients at C-Suite level, ideally in Consumer-facing enterprise clients
- You will be an expert at selling high-value innovative solutions into enterprise clients from a range of different industries
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and trusted adviser to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives
- Passion for consumer insight – You have an interest in new technologies and in the power of consumer data and insights as foundations for business growth
- Competitive – Whilst being a team player you have the urge to win and break company records
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to best fit a client’s project needs
- Experience in selling long term, recurring revenue programs (SaaS, or project-based)
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships to create Streetbees champions within the client businesses you manage
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
At Streetbees, your company benefits will include:
- A great opportunity to be a founding member of a newly established Sales team and US office under experienced management at a fast growing Series B tech startup
- Competitive salary and commissions scheme
- A 20-day paid holiday allowance
- Medical, Dental, vision
- 401K with employer match
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Friday Catch-ups - to celebrate the week's successes and welcome newcomers
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice.
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon as we encourage wider and continued learning among our team