We are looking for an experienced and competitive individual to join our Marketing department and drive the creation of strategic and/or commercial relationships with e-learning industry influencers, digital entrepreneurs, top online course sellers, bloggers, YouTubers, digital publishers, authors of high-traffic news media, educational organizations, consultancy agencies etc. as well as our own customers.
The Partner Marketing Manager will also seek and establish partnerships with the ecosystem of tools that integrate with the LearnWorlds platform and assist the business development team to build a partnership program for commercial agents in different countries. He/she should take over the entire design-implementation-evaluation cycle of partnership programs with active participation in relevant industry event and with outreach activities.
You will serve as the business lead for partnerships, driving the creation, development, and management of key strategic relationships to support our rapid growth. The Partner Marketing Manager is the face of LearnWorlds to our partners. The ideal candidate should be passionate about LearnWorlds mission and committed to unlocking value for our partners. This is a key-role for the LearnWorlds team and at every step you will have the LearnWorlds team and internal resources to help you in determining how to best set up each partnership.
Note that LearnWorlds has offices in Limassol and Chania but this is a fully remote position and we are more than happy to work with people from all over Europe.
- Responsible for seeking, exploring and generating new opportunities for LearnWorlds existing and potential partners
- Be right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to promote our product offerings
- Structure, negotiate, and close new partnership deals
- Perform due diligence on the partner content and lead a deal through execution
- Monitor, influence and enforce payments, audit requirements and contractual compliance with partners
- Help our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses
- Build alliances with partners by defining joint roadmaps and maintaining partner health
- Become a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise and exceptional customer support
- Work with leadership to define and shape business development strategy
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and provide regular analysis, insights, and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to convey feedback on partnership requirements and opportunities
- Understand product updates and implications for our partners and lead related internal and external communication and strategy
- Immerse yourself in the education technology landscape, trends, insights and competition
- Represent LearnWorlds to executive-level leadership at partners and at industry events
- BA or BS Degree, MBA preferred
- 2+ years of partner management or business development experience, preferably in the e-learning space
- Demonstrated repeated success leading partner/client engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives
- Experience managing relationships and negotiating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Strong sales focus and competitive drive to consistently beat targets
- Experience navigating and enforcing contracts
- Knowledge of the digital/mobile advertising ecosystem and advertising technology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with automated tools (e.g., spreadsheet software, databases, etc.)
- Exceptional presentation and business analysis skills with the ability to exude presence
- Enthusiastic, determined, organized, self-motivated, able to manage time and focus.
- Flexible to work on different time zones
- A fun, energetic and business casual work environment filled with intelligent, creative, and highly skilled co-workers
- Career opportunity in a dynamic, growing SaaS business with clientele in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow into a very important role within a highly competitive global online market. Your voice will be heard. Become part of the team and grow with us.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, trainings and conferences
- Flat structure and a company culture that is committed to work-life balance for each and every employee. With 22 vacation days per year and flexible working hours, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, and passions
- Annual company retreats