Tuotempo by Doctoralia/DocPlanner group is the fastest growing healthcare software-as-a-service in Europe and Latin America specialized in digitizing the healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico and many other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare!
We are looking for an IT professional who wants to work in an informal company where he can learn, contribute to product evolution and possibly have fun.
Why should I be interested?
- You can be part of a young, fast growing company;
- Use the most modern and innovative work tools (Slack, Trello, TeamGantt, Freshdesk, Eclipse, PhPStorm, etc ...);
- Expand your skills in web technologies by confronting complex and ever new challenges (PHP7, Percona, ElasticSearch, GitLab, MySQL, Restful API, SOAP, BUSHL7, etc...);
- you have the opportunity to learn / improve foreign languages by working on international projects;
Interesting. And what will I do?
Would you join the development team to:
- Participate in the evolution and maintenance of the application integration bus with a myriad of third-party software (typically Hospital Information Systems: HIS or EHR)
- Design, implement and support systems for the development, testing and monitoring of new forms of data exchange
What do I already need to know / know how to do?
- You need a degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science;
- Have a good knowledge of relational and SQL databases;
- Be familiar with data exchange concepts (Push / Pull, Restful API, Webservices, Message Queues);
- Be familiar with PHP programming language;
- Be familiar with the various operating systems (Linux and Windows priority)
No, we also expect (in order of importance):
- Responsibility (especially in SmartWorking)
- Focus and personal organization;
- Team Working abilities;
- Multi-tasking abilities (multiple projects at the same time)
- Cleverness (only if it does not compromise the previous qualities).
- English > fluent
- Italian > nice to have :)
- At least 2-3 Years in this position
- In HEALTHCARE projects > nice to have :)
- Startup work environment
- Participate in an international company at an early stage in Brazil
- Participation in the company's actions after a trial period
- Great real possibilities for professional growth
- A career in an ambitious and rapidly growing company,
- Autonomy and impact on what you do