As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you are responsible for all aspects of the recruitment and search process within a defined geographic region and/ or assigned business areas/ accounts. You will act as a consultative business partner, supporting recruiting/ hiring managers both internally and externally in the management and timely delivery of their hiring needs.
- Working in conjunction with a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, take responsibility and manage assigned parts of the recruitment process, including compiling job specification/ requirement profile; posting adverts and driving sourcing channels; initial screening and selection of candidates; candidate competency interviews and assessment; candidate recommendation; creating offers, presentation and negotiation.
- Proactively search, identify and engage target candidates for open vacancies using a variety of sourcing channels as required, maintaining accurate candidate and project records in the recruiting database.
- Proactively build and maintain the candidate database with target profiles and ensure a healthy candidate pipeline aligned to business and client need.
- Ensure compliant and timely update, maintenance and use of the recruitment database.
- Proactively manage personal workload and available capacity to ensure on-time project delivery and collaborative support across the talent acquisition team.
- Facilitate the preparedness of TFS colleagues in attending client meetings; collate, prepare and present recruitment information, data and activity summaries; attend client meetings as required.
- Maintain regular contact and rapport with internal and external hiring managers, demonstrating a sense of urgency but not at the expense of quality.
- Monitor and share competitor recruitment activity.
- Attend agreed industry events and trade shows to develop TFS corporate brand awareness and employee value proposition to attract and engage target candidate profiles.
- Maintain contact and manage relationships with external recruitment partners when needed.
- Collaborate with other Senior TA Specialists by sharing market updates, client updates and providing handover when needed
- Bachelor degree or equivalent and relevant qualification
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of relevant recruiting experience with increasing levels of responsibility. Life Science industry and recruiting experience (in-house or agency) ideal.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience ideal
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal); ability to engage and manage key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and understanding of personal impact on business goals.
- Customer and Quality focus.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with complete discretion
- Fluent knowledge of written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
- Additional 5 days paid vacation per year, in accordance with the Company’s vacation policy plus 2 additional days in DecemberPrivate Health Coverage
- Global General Liability Insurance
- Global Travel Insurance
- Lunch allowance