For one of our Partners, a sister company of the Youwe Family, we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst known in the tech industry, with experience in digital integrations and integration solutions, preferably from the eCommerce domain.
Our Partner is an international, human-centered, technology-driven company, whose mission is to become a global standard for connecting systems. They work on developing an integration platform as a service, enabling e-commerce connectivity. It helps customers striving for digital transformation to create, manage and monitor software integrations in one central platform. Sending and receiving data between web services of third-party software, configured via the graphical user interface or done by code is what’s possible within the platform. Do I have your attention? Good, then let’s continue.
- 3+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in pre-sales/solutions activities, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management with foreign clients;
- Solid hands-on experience with technical implementations within the eCommerce domain;
- Practical knowledge about API handling and tools, such as Postman and SoapUI;
- Strong technical background (including basic knowledge of programming);
- Skilled in drawing process diagrams;
- Experience with the full IT (eCommerce) project life cycle;
- Experience in preparing and conducting different types of scoping workshops, including discovery ones;
- Experience in running presentations in a workshop setting for executives, technical leaders and developers;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Excellent facilitation and presentational (video conferencing) skills;
- Excellent Technical Writing skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
What you'll do
- Be actively involved in the sales process, working closely with the business developers to onboard new customers and partners;
- Actively support and consult clients with their integration projects, helping them to become independent and skilled integrators;
- Have ownership of knowledge management, create reusable knowledge, video tutorials, articles, how-to’s of use cases and our platform;
- Support the marketing team with creating content with a technical edge;
- Stay on top of integration trends, tools and technologies and chase new opportunities;
- Work closely with your colleagues from departments throughout our company;
- Prepare and deliver presentations introducing the suggested solution for potential clients;
- Create process diagrams, mockups, wireframes, and clickable prototypes when needed;
- Possible remote work schedule;
- Insurance package and other social guarantees;
- Possibility to work remotely (during Corona time);
- Informal working environment;
- Relocation package;
- Convenient office location — near the Kyiv city center (near metro Klovska);
- Ping-pong and PlayStation games;
- Company English classes;
- Free lunches;
- Learning hours.
Do you have questions about the vacancy? Then Kateryna Konovalova, Recuitment Lead will be happy to help you. You can reach her via email@example.com
Health and safety are most important, which is why introductory interviews take place via video calls. As soon as it is safe and sound, we would like to welcome you to our office.