Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Technical Pre-Sales Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales Team with customer-facing technical pre-sales assistance
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations, and provide support at external and internal customer-facing events
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- To structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients
- Build POC where appropriate
- Design and build the appropriate pre-sales demonstration environment and keep this updated
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Trantor
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- To assume responsibility for running a bid team, where relevant Interface with the implementation/project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate Trantor services and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
■ Senior Technical Consultancy customer-facing experience; - Tier-1 companies
■ Proven Technical and IT Services pre-sales experience;
■ Proposal writing experience;
■ Good commercial acumen;
■ Excellent presentation building and demonstration skills;
■ Excellent organizational skills;
■ Good listening skills;
■ Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
■ Excellent relationship-building skills;
■ Affinity to both sales and technology functions;