Amplexor is a global content partner, providing a full suite of language and content solutions, services and technologies. For over 30 years, we’ve been helping companies across industries to succeed in international markets through end-to-end strategies. We address all content-related needs: from digitalization to globalization. In 2020, Amplexor joined the Acolad group, strengthening the group's leading position across industries and geographies.
About the role:
As a Technical writer, you will work directly with our clients, for the creation, update and migration of manuals, instructional guides and data sheets, frequently asked questions for various products. We hope to find a qualified candidate for this role to start as soon as possible (immediately is preferable).
- Your goal is to create comprehensible documentation so customers can easily find what they need to know about the product and how they can use it.
- You will provide for clear documentation to help users
- Understand and interpret technical documentation.
- Take care of and analyze the work requests
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a Technical profile and two to five years of relevant experience.
- You are able to understand complex technical products and translate the information into easily understandable texts.
- Structured writing experience constitutes a very strong advantage.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and French
- Knowledge about mark-up languages (SGML, XML)
- Excellent skills with XML editor (Arbortext Editor. Oxygen, ...)
- DITA standard knowledge is an asset
- S1000D and/or ATA2200 standard knowledge is an asset but not a requirement for this position
- Good organization skills and proficiency in setting priorities.
- Striving for work excellence and respect of deadlines.
- Capacity to work under stress.
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical & dental insurance, disability insurance, etc.)
- Competitive vacation time to start
- Flexible schedule
- Fully remote workplace (must be located in Canada).
- Professional development opportunity by working with world-class clients and the most recent production tools