ZipHealth and Dermatica (part of the HeliosX group) exist to improve the quality of life for everyone using innovative health tech. We have a comprehensive disciplinary medical team including, Consultant Dermatologists, Pharmacists, Physicians, and Clinical Researchers. Our core mission is to make evidence based treatments more accessible and affordable.
HeliosX is dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and customer-focused individual to help us deliver an outstanding customer experience across both of our American brands. The successful candidate will be our first Customer Service hire for our American market and will help with the following tasks:
- Resolving customer queries over email, live chat and social channels
- Actively listen to the customer and respond to issues with technical accuracy and empathy
- Work closely with a cross-functional team in understanding customer pain points and reporting all issues as they arise
- Problem solving to ensure issues are resolved as swiftly as possible
- Experience working in a medical customer service based role is preferable but not mandatory.
- You will work alongside the responsible pharmacist, pharmacy assistants and leadership team to ensure exceptional clinical care is delivered at all times and patient safety is never compromised.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Exceptional communication skills - you will be dealing with customer conversations over email, live chat, and social media, so the ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential
- Customer service (or similar) experience - You must be able to actively listen to the customer and provide them with the best possible solution
- A team player- the candidate will be working as part of a team and must participate fully in a busy, high-growth environment to ensure the smooth running of business.
If you are able to bring a committed work ethic and positive people-centric approach, you will have the chance to join a growing team of talented individuals to set the highest standards in our marketplace.
- Competitive salary & bonus
- 12 days paid holiday
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!