We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Come and join our multi-national team as a User Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d)!
- Taking on a new role within our team: You will establish from scratch, and manage, the paid User Acquisition department at social sweethearts and all its processes and strategies for our (hyper casual) games. Including conceptualization, implementation and analysis of UA campaigns.
- In close collaboration with the product / Brand Managers, you derive UA strategies to re-engage our existing audience, attract new audiences, and report on your results in an easy-to-understand way that enables the team and business leaders to derive strategic decisions.
- You recruit and hire external freelance experts and designers for the creation of (animated, video and playable) ads to achieve high click and conversion rates.
- Supported by these external freelancers and our in-house teams, you’re responsible for the creation, monitoring, testing, implementation, running and optimisation of performance campaigns across all relevant channels - especially Social Media like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
- Your goal is to grow our user base with constantly optimized paid advertising campaigns while achieving a positive ROAS and low CPIs.
- Exploring new potential advertising channels and partners, your UA campaigns attract users globally and increase the reach and number of MAU for all our Facebook Instant Games and Mobile Applications.
- You design and implement processes for User Acquisition and run, analyze and optimize campaigns autonomously, monitored and guided by your strong experience.
- Reporting directly to the C-Level of the company, you enable and foster data-driven strategic decisions and recommendations.
- With your professional communication, analytical thinking and strategic alignment with C-Level management, you identify, negotiate with, manage and guide external advertising partners and service providers, e.g. ad networks and freelancers, and initiate, foster and grow business relationships.
- Very strong experience in digital / performance marketing, media buying and User Acquisition strategies for games.
- A strong feeling and talent for creating user engagement, using creative approaches and experience with best practices.
- Hands-on experience designing, creating and implementing campaigns on a variety of channels and platforms, especially Facebook.
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of relevant KPIs, how to interpret them and derive strategic decisions thereof.
- Previous experience with ad attribution tools, such as Adjust, Kochava, Branch Metrics, Tune, or similar.
- Excellent experience with Facebook Ad Manager ; nice-to-have is Google Ad Manager, Facebook Audience Network and similar. Ideally you have also experience with user acquisition campaigns via additional channels, e.g. Snapchat and TikTok, via ads and also via influencers.
- Previous experience in and knowledge of the (hyper) casual gaming market, ideally in the field of Facebook Instant Games and/or mobile games in general and Word Riddles, Quiz or Trivia (mobile) Games in particular.
- Ideally, experience working with large databases and a variety of analytics tools, e.g. Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau, Supermetrics, and/or directly with MySQL.
As a person you are:
- … an excellent communicator with strong communication skills in English.
- … a strategic thinker and problem-solver with a hands-on approach, with a metrics-driven mindset and the desire to derive recommendations and actions from data.
- … a strong team person with the ability to facilitate decision making processes and support strategic decisions of the company.
- … an experienced and passionate marketer / UA Specialist with a love and passion for hyper casual games, Social Media, and high-reach projects.
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills.
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders.
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world.
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by millions of users.
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and extensive remote work / home-office options.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experiences with one another.
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand - our favorite is table-tennis a PS4 with FIFA20!
- Regular team events to be decided on democratically.
- Easily accessible offices in Munich.
- A wonderful and growing company library.