Senior User Experience (UX) Researcher
Location: Various Locations/ Remote
As a member of the UserZoom Professional Services Research Team, you will be working with high profile clients to determine the appropriate research method to achieve their goals and deliver actionable insights. You will be responsible for running remote qualitative and quantitative research studies, analyzing results, and presenting findings. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting environment, managing multiple projects. UserZoom offers a competitive benefits package to include telecommuting options, memberships in UX associations, UX conferences, opportunities to present at conferences and local events, and much more.
• Lead a large portfolio of Fortune 1000+ enterprise account’s research needs.
• Establish and manage customer relationships and get things (research) done.
• Manage key KPIs for these accounts. Drive value for UserZoom customers.
• Advise & consult customer on long term research roadmap, multi-methods based on their business and organizational goals
• Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies
• Draft screeners and advise customer on participant recruiting
• Help drive UserZoom product innovation
• BA/BS or MA/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Psychology,
or related field
• Must have 3+ years of experience working as a Researcher, Usability Engineer or a similar position
• Proven track record of liberating actionable insights, working both within product teams and/or consulting in a fast-paced environment. We need to see good examples of “been there, done that”
• Proven knowledge and experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative user research activities. Experience working with remote user testing tools.
• Expert in statistical analysis
• Knowledge and experience conducting research for software applications, web applications, web sites, responsive sites & native mobile apps
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Can work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to ramp up quickly on products and new technologies
• Willingness to travel to customer sites
UserZoom’s combination of software, services, and participant sourcing capabilities empower the best brands around the world to get the user experience insights they need to create great experiences. Our all-in-one solution enables any enterprise business to scale their UX research independentl...