Are you an experienced marketing leader looking for a fresh challenge and an opportunity to level up your career?
If you live and breathe B2B marketing…
If you have a history of success in an environment where aggressive enterprise growth is the focus…
If you see marketing as an enabler not guardrails…
If you appreciate and can support a balance between hacking and structure…
If you can be in the trenches one day and providing strategic marketing leadership the next…
If you appreciate the power of storytelling…
If you are high energy, organized, self-motivated, resourceful individual with a propensity to stay ahead of the curve…
If you relish a role that requires a high degree of emotional intelligence, skill at balancing competing high priorities, fosters collaboration between cross-functional teams, demands the requirement to execute on the tactics as much as setting the strategy and where your leadership will be impactful…
And, if you are a lover of communication - both written and oral; a natural storyteller, love to apply creativity to problem solving, a digital native with a solid anchor in the physical, a collaborator and helper at heart; and have an insatiable curiosity and a learning mentality…
Then please read on…
You will need to do this:
- Create the marketing vision, defined by the enterprise business and product strategy, to empower a high-performing, customer first mindset organization to accelerate our pace of go-to-market
- Define and enable the key marketing capabilities that support our primary sales and customer motion
- Lead a collaborative team of marketers supporting brand, communications and PR, content, product marketing, customer marketing and demand generation needs
- Plan and administer the Marketing budget, including maintaining ongoing tracking, measurement, KPI, and ROI analysis for the team’s marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Identify, prioritize, and properly resource key initiatives aimed at increasing performance on key metrics including; customer engagement & loyalty, satisfaction, revenue growth revenue and cost of acquisition
- Identify and anticipate market trends to provide strategic direction for portfolio-wide acquisition, sales, and monetization strategy
- Develop compelling value proposition messaging that helps Xtiva attract, acquire, and retain new customers at every step of the customer journey and support innovative multi-channel acquisition strategies & campaigns via strong collaboration with Product, Sales, Customer Success and Technical teams
- Drive distinct competitive advantages for selling new and existing products as well as expanding utilization within the existing customer base
- Ensure that investments in our marketing funnel generate high quality contacts that can easily be qualified as leads at the start of the sales pipeline
You will need to bring this to the table:
- 10+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles, primarily but not exclusively in B2B environments
- Experience scaling a growing team, using a balance of internal and external resources
- Supporting C-level executives, and driving company-wide marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Strong subject matter knowledge and experience in both traditional and digital marketing
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and competing priorities without sacrificing successful outcomes
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing or sales roles in enterprise technology or services
- Track record of being responsible for an annual budget with excellent performance metrics, driving compelling creative campaigns across digital channels
- Intrinsic drive to roll-up your sleeves and get things done; a self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirt – willingness to challenge the status quo in our highly disrupted business environment and move quickly to test and learn new strategies and tactics
- Dynamic leader with proven track record of leading organizations through significant change and growth
- Natural curiosity and ability to quickly assess and respond to new situations
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
- Ability to effectively communicate with radical candor
- Experience in the financial services industry is strongly preferred
- An opportunity to join and shape a rapidly growing company that is re-engineering how financial service firms think about and manage their performance.
- Colleagues who will help make you better. We are known in the market for delivering smart, effective solutions. That takes know how. Now we are reimagining financial services sales forces and it takes great people to do that. If you like smart, committed and amusing (sometimes even fun) colleagues, join us.
- An opportunity to work from your home (or favourite coffee shop) or our collaborative downtown Toronto office location (Coronavirus dependent of course).
- An employer-paid benefits plan covering a variety of medical, dental and extended health benefits.
- Flexible hours and liberal vacation. We prefer our staff to be fresh and inspired.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work and data we are entrusted with, a satisfactory credit and criminal background check is a condition of employment.