We are looking for an experienced and creative videographer to join our LearnWorlds Team! As a Videographer, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing videos for internal and external purposes. This will include both pre-recorded and live broadcast content. The candidate should be able to create compelling, high-quality creative content that aligns with the company’s brand storytelling and marketing goals. The video content will be prepared for use in a variety of placements, including paid, organic, owned and earned media.
We seek for a partners who is passionate about delivering on-brand creative, has flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines. As video has become the best way for communicating company's messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company's success.
- Contribute to video shoot production, including filming, recording audio and managing media as needed
- Support, or lead, digital and video communication initiatives.
- Record videos and add a touch of creativity with graphics/animations/music/dialogues and effects to clearly communicate with the customers
- Create a series of animated explainer videos for our SaaS product
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material for release.
- Monitors the technical quality of the finished product to ensure compliance, consistency, and desired outcome for the company.
- Craft narratives and visual concepts that help our team communicate key marketing messaging and educational content
- Coordinate and facilitate the creation of critical live-video streams.
- Work closely with design, copy and other members of the creative team to collaborate on projects and produce work that elevates the LearnWorlds brand
- Come up with effective ways to utilize video to promote brand and products
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Has video filming experience, editing.
- Proficient in video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with special effects
- Familiarity with Live-Video / Live-Streaming
- Ability to visualize and shoot concepts effectively.
- Be a broad creative thinker who is able to solve narrative and aesthetic problems, as well as technical and post-production ones based on past projects in your portfolio
- Care equally about the video you're creating and the audience and situation the content will be situated in—adapting requirements and strategies to the goal of the project
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Private life and health insurance plan
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Continuous training and mentoring opportunities. Access to books, resources, training, and conferences
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).