We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Become a part of our team as a Vietnamese Native Game Content Editor (m/f/d) and take the following responsibilities:
- Localize and/or create new creative content ideas for the Vietnamese audience
- With the help of data, you improve and optimise our Vietnamese content for the best possible user experience
- Join our team of international editors and mutually grow with a multinational and -lingual dedicated team
- Share your ideas and brainstorm in an international environment
- You love creating written content and have experience appealing to a Vietnamese audience
- You are a Vietnamese Native, and your English is fluent
- Ideally, you have first experiences in writing marketing / ad / social media / game content and analysing the performance thereof
- You love to work creatively in a team environment
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills.
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders.
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world.
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by millions of users.
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and extensive remote work / home-office options.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experiences with one another.
- Regular team events to be decided on democratically.
- A wonderful and growing company library.