Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center.
People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
Please visit https://trantorinc.com for more details.
Why work at Trantor
- We value diverse perspectives and hire to enrich our teams with new ideas and perspectives.
- Your learning is a top priority. We actively structure teams and projects to maximize individual growth and opportunities.
- You are encouraged to communicate openly and share opinions irrespective of your role or designation..
- Good work/life balance - We have strong work ethics towards our customers; at the same time we also value your life outside of work.
- Many of us have worked together at previous companies, and choose to work together again and again because we respect one-another.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Reviews business requirements and use cases to encode project requirements into Visual Basic for Access database.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Create an ETL from data in MS Excel for uploading into the database.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Effective computer skills; Microsoft Office Software, and other Company and discipline specific software applications.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors and colleagues.
- Present progress for review during weekly meetings. Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience with VBA development and programming including ETL experience.
- Experience with developing Microsoft Automation applications in Excel.
- Experience in Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.